Le Mas de Lilou is located 15 to 20 minutes away from the Avignon TGV train station, approximately 40 minutes from Nimes (44km) and about 45 minutes from Marignane, Marseille’s international airport.
How does one get to Le Mas de Lilou?
View Larger Map
- Take the A7 highway (Paris-Marseille-Nice), exit at Avignon sud ( Exit 24) and follow the signs for Chateaurenard.
- Cross Chateaurenard (this is a very small town) and take route D28 towards Arles and Tarascon.
- Pass the signs for Graveson drive one mpre kilometer and at the round about, take the second exit; route D970 towards Tarascon-Beaucaire.
- Continue to follow the signs to Tarascon all the way to the entrance of the city.
- Go through the stone bridge and straight to one of the city’s oldest gates: “La porte de la Condamine”. At the round about, take the 3rd exit to the Boulevard Gambetta /D970
- At the next round about, take the 1st exit to the Boulevard Jules Ferry/D99
- Bear left onto the rue d’Arles , which turns slightly and becomes le Chemin de Ronde de la Caserne
- Make a right onto the rue du Viaduc
- Make a left onto the Avenue de Marly which turns into the Chemin de Marly. You have practically reached your destination, follow the signs “Le Mas de Lilou” for the last 100 feet.
The Tarascon station is located 2 minutes away from Le Mas de Lilou. Take a taxi or call the house and someone will pick you up.
The closest TGV station is the Avignon TGV station located about 20 minutes from the house. You can either rent a car at the station (reserve your car in advance, the website is provided below) or take a taxi directly to the house. If you rent a car, follow the directions below:
- Follow the directions Avignon Centre and go around the station’s rear parking lot.
- Make the first left turn towards Arles
- At the roundabout, take the first exit (N1007) toward Arles
- Merge onto N1007
- Take the ramp
- At the roundabout, take the second exit
- At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto D570N
Go straight through 2 roundabouts
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto D970
Go through one more roundabout
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Bd Gambetta/D970
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Bd Jules Ferry/D99
Continuer to follow D99 for about 150 m
- Take a left onto the Rue d’Arles (100 m)
- Rue d’Arles turns slightly and becomes the Chemin de Ronde de la Caserne (90m)
- Turn right onto the Rue du Viaduc (100 m)
- Turn left onto the Av. de Marly (170 m) which turns into the Chemin de Marly.
Your destination will be on the left, follow the signs “Le Mas de Lilou”
Car rental is available from the Marignane International Airport as well as from the Avignon TGV station. The link below can be used to make reservations from either location autoeurope.fr/